- Per-trip Travel Insurance Plan Promotion (this "Promotion")
a. Income is offering a 45% discount on premiums for Income’s Travel Insurance Classic Per-trip plan, Deluxe Per-trip plan, Preferred Per-trip plan, (collectively the “Per-trip Qualifying Policies”) to applicants who successfully purchased any of the Per-trip Qualifying Policies (“Policyholder”) from 9 January 2023 to 31 October 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) via’
i. Income website online at https://www.income.com.sg/buy/travel-insurance; or
ii. My Income Insurance App; or
iii. Income advisors; or
iv. Any Income branches; or
v. The Travel product hotline 6788 1222
b. To qualify for this promotion:
i. New business applications must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
ii. For online purchases, promo code "TRAVEL45" must be entered during check-out on Income's website or My Income Insurance App. For offline purchases, promo code "TRAVEL45" must be quoted over the phone or at the branch during sign up; and
iii. Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period.
c. All other discounts, including group discounts will not be applicable for the Per-trip Qualifying Policies.
d. You and the insured persons are not eligible for this Promotion if you cancel any existing Income Travel Insurance policy and purchase the Per-trip Qualifying Policies for the same trip duration and destination.
e. This Promotion is not applicable to all of Income’s Travel Insurance Enhanced PreX Per-trip and Yearly plans, Income’s Travel Insurance Yearly plans and Income’s TravelBliss Per-trip and Yearly plans.
- An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will apply to any endorsement made to any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion. This administrative charge is in addition to any extra premiums which you will have to pay for making changes to the Per-trip Qualifying Policies such as extending the period of insurance or adding a new insured person. The Discount on premiums payable will also no longer apply as a result of any endorsement to any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this Promotion and the extra premiums.
- An administrative charge of $21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will also apply for cancellation of any Per-trip Qualifying Policies issued under this promotion. This administrative charge includes the prevailing administrative charge stated in the policy conditions for cancellation of policy. There is no premium refund for Per-trip Qualifying Policies which are cancelled after the start date of the policy.
- This Promotion is only applicable to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion without any prior notice.
- Income will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotion. No appeal will be entertained.
- The Discount is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
Applicable to Income’s Travel Insurance Standard Plan (Per-trip):
You can find the usual terms and conditions of this Travel Insurance policy in the policy conditions.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)
Information is correct as at 9 January 2023.