- Maintaining proper records for situation monitoring
Some staff have complied with our Advisory on 28 January 2020 and begun observing the 14-Day Monitoring Period by working from home.
Staff who are observing the 14-Day Monitoring Period MUST:
- complete the online form - ‘14-Day Monitoring Period’;
- submit temperature reading twice daily via this online form - ‘Temperature Monitoring’ - throughout the 14-day period.
- inform your Manager immediately if you are confirmed to have the Wuhan Coronavirus. Once notified, Managers are required to alert the Head of Department immediately.
It is important for Managers to remind colleagues who are observing the 14-Day Monitoring Period to take the above actions. Do also keep in touch with them to stay updated about their situations.
All staff are also required to complete the online ‘Travel Declaration’ form to declare all upcoming travel plans, not limited to only China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Distribution of health kits
We will be distributing health kits that contain three face (surgical) masks and a hand sanitizer to all staff by Friday, 31 January 2020.
We are distributing these kits as a precautionary measure for staff to use when necessary, especially if the virus situation worsens. Staff can also purchase these items in the kit at pharmacies such as Unity, Watsons or Guardian for personal use.
Please note that MOH recommends that you wear the face masks only if you are unwell. It is important that you seek medical attention immediately if you are unwell.
We continue to urge all reps to stay vigilant, act responsibly and to practice good personal hygiene.
- FAQs on precautionary measures that Income implemented in response to Wuhan Coronavirus
We have put in place precautionary measures to safeguard our collective well-being at Income. To provide you with more information on the measures that we have implemented, we have put together FAQs for your reference. We trust that they will help you with your communication/sharing with team members or colleagues.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chen Boon Khing
Head of BCM Workgroup
Back to all staff advisories