In view of the evolving Wuhan Coronavirus situation in China, we are stepping up the following precautionary measures to align with advisories issued by the MOH and MOM on 27 Jan 2020.
- Staff who are returning from China, Hong Kong and Macau during the Chinese New Year holiday period are requested to be home quarantined for 14 consecutive days. Staff’s date of return to Singapore is considered Day 0 and you are to return to the office on Day 15. If this applies to you, please inform your Manager remotely – there’s no need for you to report to the office and can work from home. Please show proof of travel by submitting a photo of your boarding pass or passport to your Manager.
- During this 14-day monitoring period, staff are to conduct temperature checks twice a day and to seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell.
- If you have consulted a doctor for your illness and are issued medical leave, you are required to submit your medical-leave certificate accordingly. You are to also observe home quarantine for a total of 14 consecutive days, inclusive of medical leave days issued by the doctor. For example, if you are on MC for two days, you are requested to stay home for another 12 days to make up a total period of 14 monitoring days.
- During this 14-day of monitoring period at home, you are required to work remotely if you are well. Staff need not apply for leave during this period when you are working from home. Managers will be reassigning work to affected staff during this home-quarantined period if the job-role does not allow remote working.
- The above precautionary measures also apply to those who have received Quarantined Order from the MOH.
- Staff can also work remotely if you need to stay home due to reasons related to the Wuhan virus, such as to take care of family members who have travelled to known affected areas. You are to exercise a home quarantine period of 14 consecutive days starting from the day that you take a leave of absence from the office. Please inform your Manager accordingly if this applies to you as there is no need for you to apply for leave.
- To safeguard our collective well-being, staff are required to inform your Manager about your upcoming travel by submitting a travel declaration form online - income.com.sg/declaration-form.
- All staff are also reminded to continue to exercise caution and attention to personal hygiene. We will continue to update staff accordingly should we receive new updates from the relevant authorities.
Chen Boon Khing
Head of BCM Workgroup
Back to all staff advisories