Here are some updates for Week 2 of the circuit breaker period:
- In keeping with stricter circuit breaker measures, Income had progressively closed its services branches this week - all lite branches closed on 15 Apr, and all service branches on 16 Apr, until further notice. Our Orange Force road side assistance has also been temporarily suspended, for the safety of our Orange Force riders, but the Orange Force Hotline remains available for accident assistance from 7.00am to 10.30pm daily. Customers have been directed to me/DIY to manage their insurance matters safely from home.
- For staff who are worried about visiting clinics at this point, HR has introduced a new telemedicine service via the ‘BetterHealth’ app, for all permanent staff. Please click on this link to get more information and download the app today, so that you have access to medical consultation from home any time.
- Teams who are expecting new joiners during this period should take note that HR has made arrangements to receive all new hires, including interns, on their first day of work at Income Centre to welcome them and help them collect their staff passes and laptops. Managers who are expecting new team members over the next few weeks should ensure that the onboarding process is carried out smoothly with regular engagement.
- Please stay home as much as possible, and if you do go out to run essential or urgent errands, remember to wear a mask. Do not loiter at public spaces or in someone else’s home. This is especially important for work pass holders, with reference to MOM’s advisory on 11 April 2020, as non-compliance could lead to revocation of work pass.
- Remember to report your temperature twice a day via this online form (temperature) as MOM will require the records for necessary contact tracing purposes.
We understand that working from home requires some adjustment for many. Staff facing issues with your current work arrangements and need support may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your contributions in keeping the Income flag flying high during these extraordinary times, especially to our colleagues who continue to work on-site to keep critical business functions running for Income.
Keep your spirits up, and please take care of yourselves.
Chen Boon Khing
Head of BCM Workgroup
Back to all staff advisories