1. Income is offering a 30% discount on the first 3-year premiums payable to new applicants who have successfully purchased Income’s Enhanced Home Insurance 3-year Plan ( “Qualifying Policy”) from 1 June 2021 to 31 May 2022 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) and quote a valid campaign code “SOLITAIRE30” via Home product hotline 6788 1111.
The Qualifying Policy will receive a 15% discount for subsequent renewals.
2. To qualify for this promotion:
- New Business applications must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
- Applicant must be existing Solitaire members and the policyholder of the in-forced Solitaire Insurance;
- Transact only via Home Product Hotline 6788 1111
- Quote promo code mentioned on www.income.com.sg/solitaire-home during checkout;
- Premium payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period;
3. This promotion is only applicable to new Qualifying Policy.
4. This promotion is not stackable with any other discount promotion or promotional gifts/vouchers, unless otherwise stated by Income.
5. An applicant who applies for the Qualifying Policy within 90 days from the date of expiry or cancellation of any existing Enhanced Home Insurance or Home Insurance policy with Income for the same address will not be eligible for this promotion.
6. This promotion is applicable to applicants who are Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
7. This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policy. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policy, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
8. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice to the customer.
9. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the Enhanced Home Insurance Plan at www.income.com.sg/home-policy-conditions.pdf.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)
Information is correct as of 28 May 2021.