In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
• “Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited;
• “ProsperUS” means CGS-CIMB Securities International Pte. Ltd.;
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application;
• “SNACK Product” means Income SNACK insurance products / services offered in the SNACK App;
• “ProsperUS App” means ProsperUS online application; and
• “ProsperUS Website” means ProsperUS online website;
1. Income is offering the following:
i) 1x $10,000 complimentary SNACK Life coverage to any SNACK users who have signed up for an account with ProsperUS via ProsperUS website or ProsperUS App using promo code "SNACK100" collectively known as the “Reward”, subject to this Terms of Offer (“the Promotion”).
2. The Promotion is valid from 15 April 2022 until 30 September 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
3. You will be eligible to participate in the Promotion if:
i) You are Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) You are between 18 and 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) You have signed up for an account or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App;
iv) You have successfully linked a lifestyle activity to a SNACK Product via the SNACK App;
v) You have been issued with and maintain a valid SNACK Life Product;
vi) You have successfully signed up for a ProsperUS online account through the ProsperUS Website or the ProsperUS App (“ProsperUS Account”) using promo code "SNACK100".
4. Each applicant shall only be entitled to receive the Reward once, regardless of the number account that the applicant signed up with ProsperUS via ProsperUS Website or ProsperUS App.
5. If you are eligible for the Reward, you will receive the Life coverage and it will be reflected in your portfolio within working 30 days from the date that a ProsperUS Account is successfully created.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the applicant shall only be entitled to be issued with the Reward provided that the applicant is eligible for the SNACK Product.
7. Income reserves the right to replace the Reward with item(s) of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
8. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
9. Income’s decision in connection with the Reward and the Promotion is final.
10. The Reward is not exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
11. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
12. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the ProsperUS Account, Reward or the Replacement Item (if any).
13. Save and except where it has been expressly agreed upon in writing by Income, Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the ProsperUS Account, Rewardor any Replacement Item, and it provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness of a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the ProsperUS Account, Reward or any Replacement Item unless agreed upon otherwise in writing by Income.
14. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the ProsperUS Account, Reward or any Replacement Item. Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the ProsperUS Account, Reward or any Replacement Item.
15. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion without any prior notice.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 28 June 2022.