In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meaning assigned to them below:
“Promotion” means the SNACK March 2022 Transport Lifestyle Activity Promotion“Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited.
“Investment” or “Invest” means a purchase of units from selected sub-fund using premiums or investment credit.
“SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application.
“SNACK Investment” means the micro investment linked policy in the SNACK App.
“Lifestyle Activity” means one or more actions that the policyholder has selected in the policy application via the SNACK by Income online application to perform the lifestyle activity requirement which upon our receipt of the confirmation by the activity source of the policyholder’s completion of the lifestyle activity requirement and premium payment, will result in the issuance of this policy.
1. Income is offering a $10 GrabFood Voucher (the “Voucher”) to SNACK applicants who issue at least one policy with their Transport Lifestyle Activity by 22 March 2022, subject to this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is valid from 16 March 2022 until 22 March 2022.
You will be eligible for the Voucher under this Promotion if:
i) you are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
ii) you are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) you have linked a Transport Lifestyle Activity to any product on the SNACK App;
iv) you have never issued a SNACK policy with your Transport Lifestyle Activity before 16 March 2022; and
v) you have received a push notification on your SNACK account via SNACK app informing you that you are eligible for this promotion.
3. If you are eligible to receive the Voucher, it will be send to you via email by 28 March 2022.
4. You shall only be entitled to the Voucher once, under this Promotion when you have at least one policy issued with your Transport Lifestyle Activity from 16 March – 22 March 2022.
5. The voucher is non-exchangeable for cash or benefit in kind.
6. You agree that your right to receive the Voucher under this Promotion is subjected to you meeting all the eligibility criteria as set out in this Terms of Offer. Income reserves the right to replace the Voucher under this Promotion with any item of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice and after which, you shall have no further claim to the Voucher.
7. Income reserves the right to replace the Voucher with a Replacement Item at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice and after which you shall have no further claim to the Voucher.
8. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
9. This Terms of Offer does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
10. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part) the terms and conditions of the Promotion and /or terminate the Promotion without any prior notice.
11. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Voucher or the Replacement Item (if any).
12. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Voucher, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Voucher or any Replacement Item.
This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 16 March 2022.