1. NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) is offering the following:
i) $50 Hook Coffee Credits (the “Gift”) to 3 lucky winners (each a “Winner”) each who make qualifying entries and are selected randomly from a lucky draw (“Draw”).
(collectively the “Promotion”) subject to this Terms of Offer.
2. The Promotion is valid from 8 March 2021 till 22 March 2021 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The applicant (“You”) will qualify for the Promotion and Gift if:
i) the applicant is a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
ii) the applicant is between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) the applicant likes the SNACK x Hook Coffee International Women’s Day Campaign Instagram post;
iv) the applicant follows both SNACK and Hook Coffee on Instagram; and
v) the applicant tags 3 female friends and shares a fond memory of hanging out with them
4. The applicant shall only be entitled a chance in the draw to receive the Gift under the SNACK x Hook Coffee International Women’s Day Campaign, for every successful entry on Instagram.
5. The 3 winners of the Gift will be picked out randomly from a list of eligible applicants after the Promotion has ended on 22 March 2021 at 23:59pm.
6. The 3 winners will be chosen by random Draw and contacted via Instagram message by 26 March 2021 (“Draw Date”).
7. Income reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
8. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
9. Income reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. The SNACK x Hook Coffee International Women’s Day Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
11. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
12. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness of a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Gift or any Replacement Item.
13. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Gift or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Gift or any Replacement Item.
14. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this lucky draw, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Income and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
15. This lucky Draw shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
16. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the SNACK x Hook Coffee International Women’s Day Campaign without any prior notice.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as of 26 February 2021.