1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) (the “SNACK Cashback Rewards”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1.1. Income is offering a 5% SNACK Cashback rewards capped at $0.25, for every qualifying transaction (“Qualifying Transactions”) entered into successfully between the eligible participant (“You”) with the Trust Bank (“Trust Bank”) between 10 November 2023 to 09 April 2024 (inclusive of both dates) subject to this Cashback Terms and Conditions (the “SNACK Cashback Campaign”).
1.2. For a transaction spend to qualify for SNACK Cashback, it must be a minimum spend of SGD$3.00 with Trust Debit or Credit card, on the activated MCC (Merchant Category Codes) category on SNACK lifestyle activities on the SNACK by Income App.
2. “SNACK Cashback” means the credits earned by you when you spend above the minimum spend of SGD$3.00 with Trust Bank Visa Credit or Debit Card, on the following qualifying MCC categories.
3. You are eligible to receive the SNACK Cashback if :
i) you are a valid Trust Visa Debit or Credit Cardholder;
ii) you are a SNACK By Income app user;
iii) you have linked your Trust VISA Card to the SNACK By Income app;
iv) you have turn on the one or more of the following lifestyle activities on SNACK By Income App:
-Food & Drinks
iv) you have valid and existing SNACK Life, SNACK Personal Accident, SNACK Critical Illness and/or SNACK Investment-linked products (collectively the “SNACK Products”);
v) you have successfully entered into a qualifying transaction spend with Trust Visa Credit or Debit Card; and
vi) your sum assured for any SNACK Product is below the maximum sum assured as set out under the policy.
4. SNACK Cashback is not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
5. SNACK Cashback cannot be used to purchase any SNACK Pack product on the SNACK by Income app.
6. In the event that the SNACK Cashback applied on any of the SNACK Product exceeds the maximum sum assured prescribed under the relevant SNACK Product, the SNACK Cashback for the relevant SNACK Product will be forfeited.
7. SNACK Cashback earned will automatically be converted to insurance coverage and/or investment units on the SNACK by Income app after your transaction has been processed successfully.
8. Income reserves the right to claw back the SNACK Cashback if the transaction with the SNACK Reward Merchant is cancelled or reversed for any reason whatsoever or where you have breached this Cashback Terms and Conditions.
9. This Cashback Terms and Conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Cashback Terms and Conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
10. Income shall not be liable to any participant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, this SNACK Cashback Campaign including any error in computing any qualifying transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment) and/notices, letters or correspondences lost, stolen or misdirected, and the consequences arising from the non-receipt of such communication.
11. Income reserves the right to change, suspend (in whole or in part), withdraw or terminate this SNACK Cashback Campaign without any prior notice or liability to any party.
12. The decision of Income on all matters relating to the SNACK Cashback Campaign is final, conclusive and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the SNACK Cashback Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s). Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in this SNACK Cashback Campaign irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
15. A person who is not a party to the agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
Information correct as at 10 November 2023