In this Terms of Offer the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them below:
• “Income” means NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited;
• “EZ-Link” means EZ-Link Pte Ltd;
• “EZ-Link Card” means a rechargeable contactless smart card and electronic money system that is primarily used as a payment method for public transport such as bus and rail lines in Singapore.
• “EZ-Link Reward Points” means EZ-Link App Rewards program points accumulated by customers for using EZ-Link for public transport rides, retail or vending purchases and ERP and carpark payments.
• “EZ-Link App” means an online mobile application offered by EZ-Link Pte Ltd;
• “SNACKUP Policies” means complimentary SNACK Product issued upon the purchase of good and services from any of the SNACKUP Brands/ SNACKUP participating merchants listed on the SNACK App in accordance to the terms and conditions as set out under the SNACK App;
• “SNACK Product” means Income SNACK insurance products / services offered in the SNACK App
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application
• “Transport Lifestyle Activity” means a lifestyle activity that is linked to a SNACK Product for the purpose of issuing a SNACK micro-insurance policy with the valid transport expenses; and
1. Income is offering the following:
i) $500 stored value EZ-Link card if you qualify as one of the top 15 applicants who has issued the most number of SNACK Policies via the Transport Lifestyle Activity linked with EZ-Link Card during the Promotion Period; and
ii) complimentary $50,000 SNACK-Life insurance coverage (“$50,000 SNACK coverage”) if you qualify as one of the top 15 applicants who has issued the most number of SNACK Policies via the Transport Lifestyle Activity linked with EZ-Link Card during the Promotion Period;
(i) and (ii) collectively known as the “Winning Prize”, subject to this Terms of Offer (“Hustle with EZ-Link and SNACK”).
iii) $10,000 SNACK-Life coverage (“$10,000 SNACK coverage redemption”) when you redeem 55 EZ-Link Reward Points via the EZ-Link app to the applicant.
2. The Promotion is valid from 5 May 2021 until 31 May 2021 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. You will be eligible to participate in the Hustle with SNACK & EZ-Link Campaign if:
i) You are Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
ii) You are between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years);
iii) You have signed up for a SNACK account or have an existing and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App;
iv) You have successfully linked a Transport Lifestyle Activity with your EZ-Link card to a SNACK Product via the SNACK App; and
4. You will be eligible for the Winning Prize if:
i) You are one of the top 15 applicants with the highest number of SNACK Policies issued via the Transport Lifestyle Activity linked to your EZ-Link card during the Promotion Period;
ii) You are eligible for the SNACK-Life product
5. You will be eligible for the $10,000 SNACK-Life insurance coverage redemption if:
i) You have made a valid redemption of 55 EZ-Link points in the EZ-Link app using an e-promo code
ii) You are eligible for the SNACK-Life product
6. Each eligible applicant shall only be entitled to redeem one $10,000 SNACK coverage redemption under the Hustle with SNACK & EZ-Link Campaign, regardless of the number of successful redemptions or number of EZ-Link points redeemed on the EZ-Link app.
7. Each of the top 15 applicants shall only be entitled to receive one Winning Prize, regardless of the number of SNACK Polices issued via the Transport Lifestyle Activity linked with the EZ-Link Card.
8. The winner shall redeem the Winning Prize in accordance to the instructions by Income to the winner via an email notification on the SNACK App by 9 June 2021. The winner must acknowledge and redeem the Winning Prize by 23 June 2021, failing which, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her right to the Winning Prize and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
9. Income reserves the right to replace the Winning Prize with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
10. This Terms of Offer do not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Terms of Offer and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
11. Income’s decision in connection with the award of the Winning Prize under the Hustle with SNACK & EZ-Link Campaign is final.
12. The Winning Prize is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
13. The Hustle with SNACK & EZ-Link Campaign is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
14. Income shall not be liable to you, any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Winning Prize or the Replacement Item (if any).
15. Save and except for Income’s products or services, Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of, the $500 stored value EZ-Link card or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness of a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Prize or any Replacement Item.
16. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant in respect of the Winning Prize or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Winning Prize or any Replacement Item, including with the products and services offered by EZ-Link.
17. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Hustle with SNACK & EZ-Link Campaign without any prior notice.
• This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
• The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
• Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 5 May 2021.