• “Referrer” means an existing SNACK by Income user who refers his / her friends to sign up for SNACK By Income with his / her unique assigned referral code.
• “New Referred User” or “New Referred Applicant” means an eligible new SNACK By Income user who signs up with a unique referral code given to the user for the first time.
• “SNACK App” means the SNACK BY INCOME online application.
1. Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering $10 EZ-Link Wallet Credits (the “E-Credits”) to the Referrer each time a New Referred Applicant signs up for SNACK App, with the unique referral code issued to the Referrer, and the New Referred Applicant successfully signed up for an account on the SNACK App for the first time between 25 August 2022 and 30 November 2022 (inclusive of both dates) (the “Promotion Period”);
subject to this Terms of Offer.
2. The Promotion is valid during the Promotion Period only.
3. The Referrer will be eligible for the for the E-Credits under this Promotion if:
i) he / she is an existing SNACK user that has signed up for a SNACK account with referral codes “SNKEZL”, "EZL1", "EZL2", "EZL3", "EZL4", "EZL5", "EZL6" and valid SNACK account on the SNACK App;
ii) he / she is between 18 – 61 years old (inclusive of both years); and
iii) he / she has successfully referred a New Referred Applicant to sign up for a SNACK Account with his / her SNACK unique assigned referral code.
4. A Referrer is eligible for more than one E-Credits, provided that each referral qualifies as a New Referred Applicant.
5. If you are entitled to the E-Credits, you will receive the E-Credits by 31 December 2022. The E-Credits will be sent via an email to your email address registered in the SNACK App.
6. This Promotion Terms and Conditions does not affect or change any term of the policy contract issued to you. If there is any inconsistency between this Promotion Terms and Conditions and any term of the policy contract, the term of the policy contract shall prevail.
7. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
8. Income reserves the right to replace the E-Credits with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
9. The use of the E-Credits or Replacement Item shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant that issued the E-Credits or Replacement Item.
10. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the E-Credits or the Replacement Item (if any).
- This material shall not constitute an advice of the suitability of the product. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor where in doubt. Buying insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future insurance needs.
- The relevant policy contracts shall be made available to the applicant via the SNACK App.
- Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Information is correct as at 23 August 2022.