- Income is offering CapitaVouchers worth $100.00 (“Promotional Gift”) to the first 100 applicants who successfully purchase any of Income's Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan ("Qualifying Policies") between 25 March 2019 and 24 March 2020 inclusive of both dates (“Promotion Period”) via Income website online at:
- https://insurance.income.com.sg/quote/car, and
- the total payable premium of the Qualifying Policy is at least $800.
- Each eligible applicant shall receive a Promotional Gift only while stocks last.
- The following policyholders are not eligible for this promotion:
- The policyholder who chooses not to renew any lapsed Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan which is entitled for renewal in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period; and
- The policyholder who cancels any existing Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan in order to purchase a new Income Drivo Classic plan or Drivo Premium plan during the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for the Promotional Gift, the applicant will need to key in a valid promo code “ST100”.
- Each applicant is entitled to a Promotional Gift for each Qualifying Policy purchased. Redemption letters for the Promotional Gift (“Redemption Letter”) will be mailed to successful applicant of the Qualifying Policies within two months from the end of the Promotion Period at their addresses registered with Income during the application for the policies.
- The successful applicant must bring along the Redemption Letter to redeem the Promotional Gift. The Promotional Gift can be redeemed at any of the collection centres listed in the Redemption Letter. The Promotional Gift must be collected within two months from the date of the Redemption Letter. Failing which, the applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his right to the Promotional Gift and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Promotional Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Promotional Gift with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
- Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Promotional Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
- Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
- This promotion is applicable to applicants who are Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the Drivo Classic plan and Drivo Premium plan at www.income.com.sg/car-policy-conditions.pdf and Motor Insurance Extensions (Rider) at www.income.com.sg/car-rider-policy-conditions.pdf.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 25 March 2019