In view of the evolving Wuhan Coronavirus situation in China, we are stepping up the following precautionary measures to align with advisories issued by the MOH and MOM on 27 Jan 2020.
1. Reps who are returning from China, Hong Kong and Macau during the Chinese New Year holiday period are requested to be home quarantined for 14 consecutive days. Rep’s date of return to Singapore is considered Day 0 and you are to return to the office on Day 15. If this applies to you, please inform your Manager remotely.
2. During this 14-day monitoring period, please do not come to the office or to meet with your customers. If you are unable to attend meetings or coaching sessions due to the home-quarantine period, please show proof of travel by submitting a photo of your boarding pass or passport to your Manager.
3. Reps are to also conduct temperature checks twice a day throughout the 14-day monitoring period and to seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell.
4. If you have consulted a doctor for your illness and are issued medical leave, you are to also observe home quarantine for a total of 14 consecutive days, inclusive of medical leave days issued by the doctor. For example, if you are on MC for two days, you are requested to stay home for another 12 days to make up a total period of 14 monitoring days.
5. The above precautionary measures also apply to those who have received Quarantine Order from the MOH.
6. Reps can also work remotely if you need to stay home due to reasons related to the Wuhan virus, such as to take care of family members who have travelled to known affected areas. You are to exercise a home quarantine period of 14 consecutive days starting from the day that you take a leave of absence from the office. Please inform your Manager accordingly if this applies to you.
7. To safeguard our collective well-being, Reps are required to inform your Manager about your upcoming travel plans by submitting a travel declaration form online - income.com.sg/declaration-form.
8. All reps are also reminded to continue to exercise caution and attention to personal hygiene. We will continue to update you accordingly should we receive new updates from the relevant authorities.
Tan Chuan How
Chief Agency Officer
Back to all reps advisories