In view of the surge in the number of confirmed cases in Daegu city and Cheongdo county in the Republic of Korea (South Korea), and in response to the latest measures taken by MOH to limit the risk that travellers from these affected regions pose, please take note of the following.
Stay Home Notice (SHN) for reps who have returned from Daegu and Cheongdo, and China
- The authorities have extended the SHN to those with recent travel history to Daegu and Cheongdo within the last 14 days. This is in addition to those who are returning from China. Affected reps must inform your Agency Leader immediately, and complete this online form (14 day monitoring).
14-day monitoring for reps who have returned from Hong Kong and Macau
- Reps who have had close contact with anyone who has arrived in Singapore from Daegu and Cheongdo for less than 14 days, will be placed on a 14-day monitoring period. Affected reps must inform your Agency Leader immediately, and complete this online form (14 day monitoring).
- The 14-day monitoring period will continue to be applied to reps with recent travel history to Hong Kong and Macau within the last 14 days, as well as, those who have had close contact with relatives and friends who arrived in Singapore from China, Hong Kong and Macau for less than 14 days. Affected reps must also complete this online form (14 day monitoring).
Defer all non-essential travel to Daegu and Cheongdo, and China
- Reps should reconsider all non-essential business and personal travel, and defer their trips, especially to China, and Daegu and Cheongdo, where possible.
- Reps must inform their Agency Leaders of all upcoming travel plans, and submit details using this online form (travel).
Visitors who have arrived from Daegu and Cheongdo for less than 14 days
- Visitors to Income premises must continue to complete a health and travel declaration form and those who have a recent travel history to Daegu and Cheongdo within the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter Income premises.
- Visitors with recent travel history to China within the last 14 days will continue to be turned away from Income premises.
Continue to stay vigilant
- Reps who are unwell should not come to the office, even when they are only displaying mild symptoms and should seek medical attention immediately.
If you require more info or clarification on the precautionary measures Income is taking in response to COVID-19, please speak to your Agency Leader or refer to our updated FAQ online.
We ask for your cooperation with all precautionary measures we have put in place, and continue to be socially responsible and practise good hygiene all the time.
Tan Chuan How
Chief Agency Officer
Back to all reps advisories