Over the past month, there have been numerous reports on resurgence in cases in countries or communities that have reopened after lockdown, and the risk of that happening in Singapore remains. We must continue to be cautious in our approach in resuming activities to keep our staff and the wider community safe.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you to adhere to the following precautionary measures that have been put in place to safeguard our collective safety and well-being.
- Updates to 14-day monitoring requirements
Please take note that you will be asked to observe a 14-day monitoring period as a precautionary measure if you have had close contact with someone who has been:
- Confirmed to have COVID-19;
- Issued a Quarantine Order (QO); or
- Issued a Stay Home Notice (SHN).
A close contact is someone who shares the same living space or household, i.e. family member, housemate or roommate.
- Adhere to guidelines for in-person meetings with customers
Continue to work from home and engage your customers using the Remote Client Engagement (RCE) process where possible. If you need to meet with your customers in person, please take note of the following measures put in place for your safety and well-being, and that of our customers:
- Go through the checklist attached before the meeting.
- Complete the ‘F2F Quiz on Rules and Guidelines’ quiz on Wizlearn before the meeting.
- Log details of all face-to-face meetings with customers in the Sales Activity Management (SAM) app, not more than 48 hours after the meeting. This includes the customer’s particulars and venue, time and duration of the meeting.
- Meeting participants should be kept to a minimum and not exceed the limit of five persons, per guidelines given by the authority.
- If you or your customer is feeling unwell, please cancel and reschedule the appointment. Details must also be updated in the SAM app.
- You must download and use ‘TraceTogether’, keeping the app active all the time, and recommend your clients to download and use it too. The app should be turned on even when coming to Income offices even for non-customer meetings.
- Wearing of mask is compulsory for all meeting participants, and a safe distance (>1m) must be observed.
- Resumption of customer service operations
So far, Income has reopened its Bras Basah (19 Jun), Ang Mo Kio and Westgate (1 Jul) branches. In addition, the Motor Service Centre and Orange Force roadside assistance resumed operations on 6 July. Income will be looking to reopen more branches in August if the situation permits.
- Other Matters
- Do not come to Income offices or branches if you are feeling unwell, and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Take and report your temperature twice a day via this online form.
- Check in and check out using SafeEntry and tap in and out with your staff pass every time you enter or exit Income premises. This is necessary support contact tracing when required.
- Remember to protect yourself and wear a face mask whenever you leave your home, and maintain good personal hygiene.
Please continue to stay safe.
Tan Chuan How
Chief Agency Officer
Back to all reps advisories