^To qualify for the Vouchers, you have to sign up for an eligible Single Premium Insurance Savings plan (“Qualifying Policy”) during the Promotion Period and meet the corresponding minimum premium as set out above. Each successful customer would only be entitled to receive the Vouchers once for each Qualifying Policy. Other terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries on the Promotion, Customers may reach out to Income via email@example.com.
All of Income’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek. Purchasing a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive (if applicable) may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies are specified in their respective policy contracts.
- Gro Retire Flex Pro: www.income.com.sg/gro-retire-flex-pro-policy-conditions.pdf
- Gro Saver Flex Pro: www.income.com.sg/gro-saver-flex-pro-policy-conditions.pdf
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion were published on 1 September 2023.
- Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) subject to these Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion”):
1.1 With the purchase of Qualifying Policy(ies) (as defined in Clause 2), customers shall be eligible to receive Takashimaya Vouchers (“Vouchers”) in the amounts set out in the table(s) above on this webpage in accordance with the minimum monthly premium amount of the Qualifying Policy purchased.
1.2 Adding up premium amounts from multiple policies or dividing the premium amount of a single policy to meet the minimum premium amount(s) set out in the applicable table(s) is not allowed.
- A customer shall be eligible to enjoy the Promotion with the purchase of any of the following Single Premium Insurance Plans, including any applicable rider(s):
2.1 Gro Retire Flex Pro
2.2 Gro Saver Flex Pro
(collectively the “Qualifying Policies”, and each a “Qualifying Policy”).
- A customer must submit application(s) and make full payment of the single premium amounts for the Qualifying Policies to Income from 1 September 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), and if such application(s) are approved by Income, the policies must be issued no later than 29 February 2024 for the customer to be eligible to enjoy the Promotion. Payment of premium(s) must be made via cash, GIRO, cheque or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS).
- A customer may not enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with any other promotion and/or incentive offered by Income.
- The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition, and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policies issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policies are specified in their respective policy contracts.
- A customer who is eligible to enjoy the Promotion is entitled to receive the Vouchers only once under this Promotion. For avoidance of doubt, a customer with any existing Qualifying Policies, including any rider(s) issued, whether issued before or during the Promotion Period and whether with any eligibility to enjoy the Promotion, who subsequently increases their sum assured and/or premium amount, tops-up or applies for riders during the Promotion Period will not be eligible to enjoy this Promotion as a result of such increase(s) in sum assured and/or premium amount, top-ups, or applications for riders.
- Income reserves the right to demand from a customer the full value of the Vouchers given to the customer for the purchase of Qualifying Policy(ies) under this Promotion where such Qualifying Policy(ies) are issued but terminated or lapsed within 6 months from the policy issue date by the customer, and the customer shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value of the Vouchers refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the Vouchers.
- Income will issue a redemption letter to customers eligible to enjoy the Promotion 1 month after the Qualifying Policy(ies) issue date, provided that the Qualifying Policy(ies) is/are in-force as of that date. The redemption letter will be mailed to customers at their address registered with Income. Customers must produce the redemption letter for the redemption of the Vouchers. The Vouchers must be collected within the redemption period specified in the redemption letter, failing which a customer shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her entitlement to the Vouchers, and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with item(s) of similar value (“Replacement Item(s)”).
- Usage of the Vouchers and/or Replacement Item(s) shall be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion and/or use of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item(s).
- Income is not the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s) and provides no warranty in respect of the same. Income makes no warranties and shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s). Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer of the Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.