You can sign up for PA Secure if you hold a valid Singapore identification document and are between 15 days and 65 years old. We may continue cover for you up to 75 years old at a reduced sum assured, and we may apply new terms; depending on our decision and if you pay an extra premium.
 This plan does not cover infectious disease diagnosed within 14 days from the policy start date as well as any infectious disease which has been announced as:
(a) an epidemic by the health authority in Singapore or the Government of the Republic of Singapore; or
(b) a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO),
in the affected countries, from the date of such announcement until the epidemic or pandemic ends.
 The childcare and student care expenses optional benefit covers the insured child if he/she is unable to attend childcare or student care due to him/her:
- being required to stay as an inpatient in the hospital for 4 days or more due to an injury or an infectious disease; or
- who is hospitalised due to an injury or infectious disease.
- being confined at home for 5 days or more underwritten medical advice by a medical practitioner due to an infectious disease.
 The event and staycation expenses that we will reimburse is the non-refundable deposit or ticket fees incurred by the insured person. We will not pay for claims that are less than $50.
 Resort World Sentosa 3 Days 2 Nights Ocean Suite hotel staycation terms and conditions apply. Giveaway and other promotion T&Cs apply.
1. PA Secure Insurance Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) is from 5 April 2021 to 23 May 2021 (23:59pm) (“contest period”).
2. The giveaway prize is a 3 Days 2 Nights Resort World Sentosa - Ocean Suite hotel staycation worth up to $3,798 (“Giveaway Gift”).
3. Resort World Sentosa 3 Days 2 Nights Ocean Suite hotel staycation terms and conditions apply.
4. To qualify for the Contest:
- Sign up and successfully purchased a new PA Secure plan with any Optional Benefit (Child and student care expenses or Event and staycay expenses) (“Qualifying Policy”) with yearly premium payment mode during the contest period.
- Leave a comment on our Facebook post and tell us why you bought PA Secure with Income.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) Facebook page. Income reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
- A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, only one (1) entry will be considered and the rest of the entries will be void.
5. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6. At the end of the Contest, all eligible entries will be compiled and entries must have an in-force PA Secure plan with at least one (1) optional benefit. Income will select one (1) winner from Facebook and get in touch with the winner directly.
7. Winner will be determined by Income (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the Contest. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Income’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. Selected winner in this Contest must contact Income via Facebook Private Message within three (3) days (inclusive) of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the last 4 alphanumeric characters of their NRIC eg. SXXXX038K, full name as per NRIC, e-mail address and contact number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the Giveaway Gift.
9. If a winner is unable to be contacted within three (3) days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Income’s discretion. No appeals will be entertained.
10. Income assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay after the Giveaway Gift is collected and received from Income.
11. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this Contest, participants consent to and grant Income the right to use the Contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
12. Income reserves the right to demand from the successful applicant the full value of the Giveaway Gift for Qualifying Policy which is issued but terminated within six (6) months from the Qualifying Policy issuance date by the successful applicant, and the successful applicant shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the Giveaway Gift.
13. The Giveaway Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
14. Income reserves the right to replace the Giveaway Gift with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
15. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Giveaway Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
16. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Giveaway Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Giveaway Gift or any Replacement Item.
17. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Giveaway Gift or any Replacement Item. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Giveaway Gift or any Replacement Item.
18. Income’s decision on the Contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
19. Income reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended term.
This is for general information only.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the PA Secure Insurance at www.income.com.sg/pa-secure-policy-conditions.pdf.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 5 April 2021.