For enquiries on the Promotion, Customers may reach out to Income via email@example.com
The Promotion is not to be construed as an offer, recommendation, advice or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any investment-linked plan (“ILP”) sub-fund. The Promotion does not constitute financial advice and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any persons.
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Before committing to the minimum investment period of any policy/plan/product, a potential investor may wish to consider the length of their investment expectations or needs, and their ability to continue the payment of premiums should their financial situation changed. Past performance, as well as the prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of any ILP sub-fund. The performance of any ILP sub-fund is not guaranteed and the value of the units in the ILP sub-fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to all ILP sub-funds are available and can be obtained from your insurance advisor or online at www.income.com.sg/funds. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund.
All of Income’s products are developed to benefit our customers but not all our products may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if a product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified Income insurance advisor. Otherwise, you may end up purchasing a product that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you seek. Purchasing a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment on your part. If you cancel your plan prematurely, the cash value you receive (if applicable) may be zero or less than the premiums you have paid for the plan.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Invest Flex plan are specified in www.income.com.sg/invest-flex-policy-conditions.pdf.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 12 September 2023.
- Income Insurance Limited (“Income”) is offering the following promotion(s) (the “Promotion”) subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1.1. With the purchase of an Invest Flex (Regular Premium Investment-Linked Plan) policy (the “Qualifying Policy”) between 12 September 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive), customers shall be eligible to receive UNIQGIFT e-Vouchers (“e-Vouchers”) in the amounts set out in the table above on this webpage in accordance with the minimum monthly premium amount of the Qualifying Policy purchased.
1.2. If the customer purchases an Invest Flex (Regular Premium Investment-Linked Plan) policy between 12 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (both dates inclusive), customers shall be eligible to receive an additional $50 UNIQGIFT e-Vouchers in addition to the amount they are eligible to receive in accordance with the minimum monthly premium amount of the Qualifying Policy purchased.
1.3. Adding up premium amounts from multiple policies or dividing the premium amount of a single policy to meet the minimum monthly premium amount set out in the table above is not allowed.
- To be eligible for the promotion in paragraph 1.1 above, the applications for the Qualifying Policy must be submitted to Income from 12 September 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive), and if such applications are approved by Income, the policies must be issued no later than 29 February 2024.
- To be eligible for the promotion in paragraph 1.2 above, the applications for the Qualifying Policy must be submitted to Income from 12 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (both dates inclusive), and if such applications are approved by Income, the policies must be issued no later than 31 December 2023.
- A customer may not enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with any other promotion and/or incentive offered by Income.
- The Promotion does not affect or change any term, condition, and exclusion of the policy contract of the Qualifying Policy issued. The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the Qualifying Policy are specified in their respective policy contracts.
- A customer who is eligible to enjoy the Promotion is entitled to receive the e-Vouchers only once under this Promotion. Subsequent increase(s) in sum assured and/or premium amount, top-ups, or applications for riders, even if made during the respective promotion period, for the Qualifying Policy will not entitle the customer to receive additional e-Vouchers. For avoidance of doubt, a customer with any Invest Flex (Regular Premium Investment-Linked Plan) policy, including any rider(s) issued, whether before or during the respective promotion period and whether with any eligibility to enjoy the Promotion, who subsequently increases their sum assured and/or premium amount, tops-up or applies for riders during the respective promotion period will not be eligible to enjoy this Promotion as a result of such increase(s) in sum assured and/or premium amount, top-ups, or applications for riders.
- Income reserves the right to demand from a customer the full value of the e-Vouchers to the customer for the purchase of the Qualifying Policy under this Promotion where such Qualifying Policy is issued but terminated or lapsed within 6 months from the policy issue date by the customer, and the customer shall immediately pay Income such amount demanded. The full value refers to the stated worth price or the face value of the e-Vouchers.
- Option Gift Pte Ltd will send a redemption email for the e-Vouchers to eligible customers 2 months after the Qualifying Policy issue date, provided that the Qualifying Policy issued is in-force as of the date the email is sent. The e-Vouchers must be redeemed within the redemption period specified in the redemption email, failing which the customer shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to the e-Voucher, and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
- The e-Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to replace the e-Vouchers with item(s) of similar value (“Replacement Item(s)”).
- Usage of the e-Vouchers and/or Replacement Item(s) shall be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant or manufacturer of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs, and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion and/or use of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- Income is not the merchant or manufacturer of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s) and provides no warranty in respect of the same. Income makes no warranties and shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and merchant or manufacturer of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s). Neither is this Promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the merchant or manufacturer of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s).
- Income reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to customers.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion (including the issuance of the e-Vouchers and Replacement Item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeals will be entertained.