^Promo T&Cs apply.
#Based on a monthly premium of $10.50 for a male, age 30, non-smoker who signs up for Family Protect with a sum assured of $50,000 and a 10 year premium term.
- Income offers $100,000 sum assured at 50% off for the first policy year with the purchase of Family Protect plan (“Promotion Coverage”). This is equivalent to complimentary $50,000 sum assured.
• When you purchase $100,000 sum assured, the total sum assured will be $100,000. The premium for the first policy year will be charged based on $50,000 sum assured.
• When you purchase $50,000 sum assured, the total sum assured will be $100,000 for the first policy year. The premium for the first year will be charged based on $50,000 sum assured.
- Qualifying policy for this promotion is Family Protect policy (the “Qualifying Policy”). A customer who successfully signed up as a first-time application for a new Qualifying Policy during the promotion period [i.e. from 19 May 2020 to 31 December 2020 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”)] will be eligible for the Promotion Coverage.
- To be eligible for the Promotion Coverage:
• The purchase must be made through either Life Insurance Online (https://lifeinsurance.income.com.sg/) or the unique online link provided by an Income adviser for their Personalised Agent Store (PAS);
• The application for the new Qualifying Policy must be for first party cover (ie applicant/proposer is also the insured).
- The Promotion Coverage will be given only for the first policy year.
- The sum assured for the 2nd policy year onwards will be based on the sum assured of $50,000 or $100,000 elected during the online application, and will not enjoy the complimentary $50,000 sum assured coverage.
- Once the Promotion Coverage commences, any change in the sum assured elected previously in the Qualifying Policy within the Promotion Coverage period is not allowed and will result in the cessation of the Promotion Coverage, and no other form of compensation will be given.
- The Promotion Coverage is not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for the Promotion Coverage at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- The Promotion Coverage does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policy and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion Coverage shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be accepted.
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from the Promotion Coverage.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan at www.income.com.sg/family-protect-policyconditions.pdf. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. Family Protect may not be suitable for you if you are unsure about which type of term plan or how much coverage to buy as no financial advice is provided during the purchase process. In such a case, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser who will be able to advise you on a suitable product. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. This policy does not have any cash value.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 1 September 2020.