- Income offers a one-year complimentary cover for the additional private insurance coverage portion of your child’s Enhanced IncomeShield or IncomeShield Standard Plan main plan (“Promotion Coverage”), provided that the promotion criteria in Clauses 2 and 3 below are met.
- Qualifying policies for this promotion are Enhanced IncomeShield and IncomeShield Standard Plan policies, excluding any applicable riders (the “Qualifying Policies”). A customer who successfully signed up for a new Qualifying Policy during the promotion period i.e. from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2022 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) will be eligible for the Promotion Coverage. The premiums for MediShield Life and any applicable riders shall be payable by the customer accordingly.
- To be eligible for this promotion:
(i) The insured child must be born between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020 (inclusive of both dates), and is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (PR);
(ii) The application for the new Qualifying Policy must be submitted to and received by Income within (a) 2 years from the insured’s date of birth e. born between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020; and (b) Promotion Period i.e. from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2022;
(iii) The MediShield Life premium for the Qualifying Policy must be received by Income; and
(iv) If the application for the new Qualifying Policy is approved, such policy must be issued no later than 28 February 2023.
- The Promotion Coverage will be given during the first policy year. For customers that meet the promotion criteria in Clauses 2 and 3, but did not receive the Promotion Coverage during the first policy year, they will be entitled to the Promotion Coverage upon policy renewal.
- This promotion is only applicable one time for each eligible child.
- Once the Promotion Coverage commences, any change of plan in the Qualifying Policy within the Promotion Coverage period will result in the cessation of the Promotion Coverage. No compensation will be given in any event.
- This promotion is not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contract for the Qualifying Policies and is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income.
- Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be accepted.
- Under no circumstances shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting from this promotion.
The precise terms, conditions and exclusions of Enhanced IncomeShield are specified at www.income.com.sg/enhanced-incomeshield-policy-conditions.pdf and IncomeShield Standard Plan at http://www.income.com.sg/incomeshield-standard-policy-conditions.pdf. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 1 January 2020