You can sign up for i50 Insurance if you hold a valid Singapore identification document and are between 15 days old and 65 years old. We may continue cover for you up to 80 years old and we may apply new terms; depending on our decision.
This plan does not cover infectious disease diagnosed within 14 days from the policy start date as well as any infectious disease which has been announced as:
(a) an epidemic by the health authority in Singapore or the Government of the Republic of Singapore; or
(b) a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO), from the date of such announcement until the epidemic or pandemic ends.in the affected countries, from the date of such announcement until the epidemic or pandemic ends.
If a policyholder purchases multiple Qualifying Policies, the policyholder will be entitled to the Vouchers applicable to the premium of each Qualifying Policy purchased. No combining of policies are allowed.
Other Promo T&Cs apply.
1. Income is offering CapitaVouchers worth up to $100 (the “Vouchers”) to applicants who have successfully purchased the Income i50 insurance plan (the “Qualifying Policy”) during the promotion period, from 24 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”):
2. To qualify for this promotion:
- Applications for the Qualifying Policy must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
-Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode; and
-Payment must be successfully received by Income during the Promotion Period.
3. If a policyholder purchases multiple Qualifying Policies, the policyholder will be entitled to the Vouchers applicable to the premium of each Qualifying Policy purchased.
4. The Vouchers are given on the condition that the Qualifying Policies issued must not be terminated, cancelled or voided for any reason whatsoever within 6 months from the policy issuance dates. Otherwise, the applicant will have to reimburse Income the full amount and value of the Vouchers and/or any replacement item(s).
5. Redemption letters for the Vouchers will be mailed to the successful applicants within 3 months from the date we received the application of the Qualifying Policy, at their addresses registered with Income at the time they apply for the policies.
6. The successful applicant must bring along the original Redemption Letter to redeem the Vouchers at any of the collection centres listed in the Redemption Letter. The Vouchers must be collected within two months from the date of the Redemption Letter. Failing which, the applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited his right to the Vouchers and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
7. The Vouchers including any unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations and are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing merchant.
8. Income reserves the right to replace the Vouchers with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
9. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Vouchers or the Replacement Item (if any).
10. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item.
11. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Vouchers or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products.
12. This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policies, the term of the policy contracts shall prevail.
13. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or discount or stackable with any other Car Insurance promotion unless otherwise stated by Income.
14. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice to the customer.
15. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion (including the issuance of the Vouchers and/or the replacement item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of these plans at www.income.com.sg/i50-pa360-policy-conditions.pdf or www.income.com.sg/i50-home360-policy-conditions.pdf.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
These policies are protected under the Policies Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 24 July 2020