- If you have a cash policy, you will receive your maturity proceeds via cheque on or before the maturity date.
- If your policy is maturing within the next 2 months, you may choose to credit your maturity proceeds to your personal bank account by submitting your request via our online portal (me@income). You will need to upload a copy of your bank book or recent bank statement at least 21 days before your policy matures. Please note that we can only accept maturity instructions within two months from the maturity date.
- For policies bought with CPFOA or SRS funds, we will pay directly to your investment account with your agent bank. For CPFSA or CPF Retirement Sum Scheme (RSS) policies, we will pay directly to the CPF Board.
- We may issue three types of bonuses to our policyholders:
- The annual bonus is an amount distributed yearly to most of our participating policies.
- A special bonus (sometimes called a terminal bonus) is an extra bonus which we pay at the time of a claim, or upon maturity, or if you surrender the policy.
- A cash bonus may be payable for some policies with cash benefit feature. The cash bonus is declared yearly and non-guaranteed.
- We may allow you to encash (take out) your accumulated annual bonus. You will receive the cash value of the bonus which is usually lower than the actual annual bonus encashed. Where possible, you should keep your annual bonus intact.
- To view your accumulated bonus or annual bonus statement, you may login to https://me.income.com.sg. You can view up to 3 years of past bonus statements.
- If you wish to encash your bonus, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 6788 1122 or visit any of NTUC Income branches. You will need to complete a Bonus encashment voucher to encash your bonus.