Chronic kidney disease can be a strain on patients and caregivers alike, and there are many misleading myths about kidney dialysis. Find out how kidney patients and their caregivers can help themselves to improve their quality of life from Dr Alvin Ng, a kidney specialist from DaVita Medical & Dialysis Centre.
||22 August 2020, Saturday
||2.00pm – 3.15pm
This talk is strongly encouraged for:
- Persons with kidney failure or who have been told their kidneys are not functioning well
- Persons with diabetes
- Caregivers or persons with kidney failure or long-term diabetes
Some common questions that attendees may have:
- Can progressive kidney disease be cured or slowed down?
- What are the preparations needed prior to end-stage kidney disease? Why are these important?
- Why is dialysis required in end-stage kidney disease?
- Can kidney dialysis patients live normally - how is their diet, exercise, sexual function? Can women on dialysis get pregnant?
Contact your Income Advisors or register at https://bit.ly/3g7mkn4 now! Exclusively for Income customers and invited guests. Limited slots available.
For clarification on this event, you may email to email@example.com