The PMI Scheme aims to encourage servicemen to take up medical insurance early, and to give assurance and protection for themselves and their families against the cost of future medical needs. While MINDEF/SAF provides medical benefits schemes and also covers the cost of medical treatments for service-related injuries, the PMI Scheme will serve to complement these existing medical benefits.
Here’s what the Portable Medical Insurance (PMI) Scheme offers you.
Who this plan is for.
You are eligible under PMI if you are:
- SAF regulars (Regulars) and full-time National Servicemen (NSF).
- Defence Executive Officers (DXO) and Executive Assistants (DXEAs).
- Public Officers posted to work in MINDEF.
- The legally married spouse of the Servicemen not separated or divorced from the Servicemen.
- The natural, legally adopted or step-child(ren) of the Servicemen.
- Parents of the Servicemen.
Your policy toolkit.
Apply for MINDEF/SAF - Portable Medical Insurance.
The best deals. Just for you.
Term Life Insurance
🙌 Hands up to a complimentary $50,000 LUV term life coverage for the first year.
Get up to $1,200 Worth of CapitaVouchers
20% OFF your Home Insurance & a gift worth up to $79 😁
🚗 Enjoy up to $200 CapitaVouchers when you protect your journey with us.
Personal Accident Insurance
😃 Get essential protection with i50 Insurance. Plus, enjoy up to $100 CapitaVouchers!
💰 Get up to $120 rebate when you renew your Motor Insurance with us!
Interest-free Instalment Payments
Get advice tailored to your needs.
We are here to help. Leave your contact details below and one of our Income Advisors will reach out to you in 3 working days.