NTUC Income Enterprises Private Limited ("NIE"), a wholly owned subsidiary of NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited, recognises its obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) which includes the collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purpose for which an individual has given consent to.
The personal data collected by NIE includes all personal data in this request form and any other personal data provided to us by you, for the purpose of this request. It includes all personal data for us to evaluate, facilitate or administer your request
- Purpose of collection
We may collect and use the personal data to:
- carry out identity checks;
- communicate on purposes relating to your request in this form;
- provide ongoing services and respond to your inquiries or instructions;
- conduct research and statistical analysis;
- coach employees and monitor for quality assurance;
- comply with all applicable laws, including reporting to regulatory and industry entities;and
- evaluate, process, facilitate or administer your request in this form.
- Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose personal data belonging to you and your family members for the purposes set out in Section 1 above to these parties:
- service providers to provide the services you have requested for in this form; and
- regulators, law enforcement and government agencies.
- Consequence of withdrawing consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
You may refuse or withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data by giving us reasonable notice so long as there are no legal or contractual restrictions preventing you from doing so. But if you withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data for the services requested in this form, this will affect our ability to provide you with the services that you have asked for. Withdrawing such consent will require you to cancel this request.
- Access and correction rights
You can request access to any personal data of yours that we have, and request to know how it is being used and disclosed for the last 12 months to the extent your right is allowed by law. If we allow you access, we may charge you a reasonable fee. You also have the right to request correction of your personal data.
You may make your request to withdraw your consent, access or correct your personal data by writing to:
The Data Protection Officer, Income Centre, 75 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189557. Alternatively, you can email to: DPO@income.com.sg
For any request to withdraw your consent, please contact Income Contact Centre at 6788 1777 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is correct as of 23 April 2020.