- Compulsory eLearning module on Safe Management Measures at Income
A “Safe Management Measures at Income” eLearning module has been rolled out to all staff to familiarise with the safety measurements that have been put in place at the office and the safety precautions staff need to adhere to when working on premise.
Staff can access the eLearning module via the Income staff intranet or the Learn@IBF website / app:
- Intranet: My Workspace-> My Apps-> MyLearning -> Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance Requirements. Select “BCP Quiz 2020 - Safe Management Measures at Income”.
- Learn@IBF: All Joined Channels -> Business Continuity Management. Select “Safe Management Measures at Income”.
[Staff who are new to the Learn@IBF platform can refer to the IBF Starter Guides attached.]
All staff must complete the eLearning module and pass the quiz (score at least 90%). The deadline for completion is as follows:
- Staff currently working on premise: Friday, 12 June 2020.
- Staff currently working from home: Tuesday, 30 June 2020.
- Prior approval required for staff to return to the office on an ad-hoc basis
Since 2 June, only registered staff from Branches, Contact Centre, Telesales, Partnership Distribution, Life & Health Operations, Corporate Business, Finance, Motor CoE, Motor & Plines Operations, Office Services, and IT are allowed to return to work on premise. All other staff should continue to work from home.
Staff currently not registered to work on premise but need to return to the office to attend to urgent matters must obtain prior approval from your manager and the Initial Response Team (IRT). The IRT will assess each request and give approval if the matter is deemed urgent / necessary, as we want to limit the number of staff on premise at any one time to ensure everyone’s safety. Please submit your request along with your manager’s approval to Ng Su Leng from the IRT (email@example.com) if you need to return to the office for urgent matters.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and well.
Chen Boon Khing
Head of BCM Workgroup
Back to all staff advisories