The authorities issued an advisory yesterday (3 March) with regards to additional precautionary measures that are being put in place in view of the surge in the number of confirmed cases around the world – in particular Republic of Korea (South Korea), northern Italy and Iran. You may refer to the official advisory here.
Comply with Stay Home Notice (SHN) and Quarantine Orders (QO) issued by the authorities
- In addition to those returning from China, Daegu and Cheongdo, SHN will now be issued to Singaporeans, PRs and long-term pass holders with recent travel history (less than 14 days) to all of South Korea, northern Italy and Iran as well.
- We would like to remind staff to inform your manager immediately if you have been issued a SHN, and to complete this online form (14 day monitoring). Affected staff must comply with the SHN issued by the authorities, and remain in your place of residence at all times for the 14-day period after returning to Singapore.
14-day monitoring for staff to further limit exposure and risk
- In addition to SHN and QOs issued by the authorities, Income continues to place the following staff on 14-day monitoring as a precautionary measure to further limit our exposure and risk:
- Staff who have just returned to Singapore for less than 14 days from China, South Korea, northern Italy and Iran, as well as Hong Kong and Macau; and
- Staff who have had close contact with anyone who has arrived in Singapore for less than 14 days from China, South Korea, Iran and northern Italy, as well as Hong Kong and Macau.
Defer all non-essential travel to China, South Korea, northern Italy, Iran and Japan
- Please heed the travel advisories issued by the authorities and reconsider all non-essential business and personal travel for the time being. In particular, staff are strongly encouraged to postpone their trips to China, South Korea, northern Italy, Iran and Japan.
- Staff must declare their upcoming travel plans by completing this online form (travel). Please also keep your managers informed of your travel plans, including any cancellation or postponement to your trips.
- Managers must alert HR if staff are travelling to China, South Korea, northern Italy, Iran and Japan.
Visitor restriction at Income premises
- Visitors to Income premises must continue to complete a health and travel declaration form. Visitors with a recent travel history to China, South Korea, northern Italy and Iran, as well as Hong Kong and Macau, within the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter Income premises.
- In addition, visitors who are unwell or exhibit respiratory symptoms will also be denied entry to Income’s premises.
Split-team operations to continue until further notice
- Income’s BCM team is monitoring the local and global COVID-19 situation closely. We will continue with split-team operations until further notice.
- Under split-team operations, staff should be working either from home or from the office according to the agreed rotation arrangement. Staff should not visit or work from alternative office sites. Staff from Team 1 should have no physical interaction with staff from Team 2, and all staff should leverage conference or video calls with colleagues and stakeholders to conduct meetings.
- Please raise any concerns you have with split-team operations to your manager or HOD.
- Please also continue to take your temperatures and submit readings twice daily via this online form (temperature). If unwell, please seek medical attention immediately even though you only display mild symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Chen Boon Khing
Head of BCM Workgroup
Back to all staff advisories