Update on Branch Operations
All our branches and lite branches are open for visits by appointment only, with a priority hour from 9am to 10am for the elderly and expectant mothers.
Please note the revised operating hours for our branches, i.e. Bras Basah, Westgate, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Tampines, Jurong Point and Woodlands branches:
- Monday to Friday: 9am-5.30pm
- Closed on weekends & public holidays
And for all our lite branches:
- Monday to Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Closed on Sunday & public holidays
Safety measures at our branches
Kindly abide by the following safety and regulatory requirements we have implemented for your well-being:
- Temperature screening.
- Completion of travel / health declaration forms.
- Use of SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes.
- Wearing of face mask.
- Adherence to safe distancing markers.
- No accompanying persons allowed in except for the elderly, and for the transfer of policy ownership.
We also encourage all visitors to download the TraceTogether app and utilise it whilst in our branches.
Use our e-services for greater peace of mind
Our essential insurance services such as premium payments, filing claims and purchasing of insurance policies, are also available online. Thus, where possible, we encourage you to opt for our online self-service options to manage your insurance matters from the safety of your home. This includes motor accident reporting.
Should you need more assistance, you may chat with an advisor online, or send us an e-enquiry.
During this period, we may take longer than usual to respond to your queries. We are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Meanwhile, find out more about our support schemes and how our plans cover you for COVID-19 here.