You should submit an online accident report only if you do not wish to make any claim under your policy or against the other party.
Here’s what you need to submit a report.
Before submitting your report
- The accident report must be completed by the end of the next working day from the accident. Late reporting will result in a 10% No Claim Discount deduction from your policy.
- To complete the online accident report, you need to provide us with the following information:
- Particulars of the vehicle owner and driver
- Account of the accident
- Copies of the driver’s NRIC and driving licence
- Minimum four photographs of your vehicle that show the vehicle registration number and damages (if any)