NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 50th Annual General Meeting of the members of NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited] (‘the Co-operative’) will be convened and held by way of electronic means at 5.30 pm on Friday, 26 June 2020, to transact the following business:
- To confirm the minutes of the 49th Annual General Meeting held on 24 May 2019.
- To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Audited Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- To consider the Appointed Actuary's Report and to endorse the proposals of the Board of Directors for the allocation of the surplus.
- To elect/re-elect members of the Board of Directors.
- To approve the declaration of a dividend to shareholders for the financial year ended 31 December 2019
- To approve the payment of honoraria to Directors
- To consider and approve the proposed amendments to By-law 8.1 and By-law 17.2 as set out in Appendix A of the Annual Report
- To approve an increase in the maximum borrowing limit of the Co-operative by $1 billion under By-Law 17.1
- To re-appoint KPMG LLP as external auditors of the Co-operative for the financial year ending 31 December 2020.
- To consider such other business not included in this notice of which at least ten days' notice shall have been given.
By Order of the Board of Directors
4 June 2020