You can sign up for PA Secure if you hold a valid Singapore identification document and are between 15 days and 65 years old. We may continue cover for you up to 75 years old at a reduced sum assured, and we may apply new terms; depending on our decision and if you pay an extra premium.
 This benefit limit is applicable under Plan 3. We will pay for the medical expenses for injury due to an accident or when you contract an infectious disease, up to the maximum benefit limit or up to a period of 12 months from the date of the accident or date of diagnosis of the infectious disease, whichever comes first.
 This plan does not cover infectious disease diagnosed within 14 days from the policy start date as well as any infectious disease which has been announced as:
(a) an epidemic by the health authority in Singapore or the Government of the Republic of Singapore; or
(b) a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO),
in the affected countries, from the date of such announcement until the epidemic or pandemic ends.
 The event and staycation expenses that we will reimburse is the non-refundable deposit or ticket fees incurred by the insured person. We will not pay for claims that are less than $50.
 Dependent child(ren) means the insured person’s child(ren) who are:-
- under 18 years of age; or
- under 25 years of age; unmarried and not on full-time employment; and are primarily dependant upon the insured person for maintenance and support. For example, full-time students or national servicemen.
 The childcare and student care expenses optional benefit covers the insured child if he/she is unable to attend childcare or student care due to him/her:
- being required to stay as an inpatient in the hospital for 4 days or more due to an injury or an infectious disease; or
- who is hospitalised due to an injury or infectious disease.
- being confined at home for 5 days or more underwritten medical advice by a medical practitioner due to an infectious disease.
Policy and promotion terms and conditions apply.
1. Income is offering a 10% discount on the first year’s premiums (the “Discount”) payable to new applicants (“Policyholder”) who successfully purchased a plan under Income’s PA Secure Insurance (the “Qualifying Policy”) from 7 July 2022 to 7 October 2022 (inclusive of both dates) (“Promotion Period”) and enter or quote the valid promotion codes “FUN22”, when applying for the Qualifying Policy. Applicants who purchase any Plan 2 or Plan 3 will be entitled to an additional $25 Klook e-gift card (“Promotional Gift”).
2. To qualify for this promotion:
i. The Policyholder must submit their application to us via https://www.income.com.sg/insure/pa-secure.html#!/app/pasecure during the Promotion Period;
ii. The Policyholder must enter or quote a valid promotion code when applying for the Qualifying Policy;
iii. Premium payment must be made by way of yearly mode; and
iv. The premium for the Qualifying Policy must be received by us during the Promotion Period.
3. The Policyholder and the insured person are not eligible for this promotion if the Policyholder cancels any existing Income PA Secure Insurance policy and purchase the Qualifying Policy.
4. This promotion is only applicable to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents of Singapore and holders of a valid Singapore employment pass, work permit pass, long term visit pass and student pass.
5. Each successful applicant shall receive one Promotional Gift for each Qualifying Policy purchased regardless the number of insured persons under the Qualifying Policy.
6. The Promotional Gift comes in the form of a Klook e-gift card. Income will email the Klook e-gift card redemption code to the applicant’s email address registered with Income during the application for the Qualifying Policy, provided that the email address is valid and the Qualifying Policy is still in-force as of that date. Applicant of the Qualifying Policies purchased from 7 July - 15 August 2022 will receive the email with redemption code by 15 October 2022. Applicant of the Qualifying Policies purchased from 16 August - 7 October 2022, will receive the email with redemption code by 7 December 2022.
7. The Promotional Gift is given on the condition that the Qualifying Policy issued must not be terminated, cancelled or voided for any reason whatsoever within 6 months from the policy issuance dates. Otherwise, the applicant will have to reimburse Income the full amount and value of the Promotional Gift and/or any replacement item(s). The full value refers to the state worth price or the face value of the Promotional Gift.
8. The Promotional Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any benefit in kind.
9. The Promotional Gift including any unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, kind, or other denominations and are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing merchant.
10. Income reserves the right to replace the Promotional Gift with items of similar value (“Replacement Item”) at any time without prior notice.
11. Income shall not be liable to any applicant or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from the use of the Promotional Gift or the Replacement Item (if any).
12. Income is not the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, and provides no warranty in respect of it. Income shall not be responsible for all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and against infringement of intellectual property rights in respect of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item.
13. No joint venture, sponsorship, tie up, agency or any other relationship is intended or created between Income and the manufacturer or merchant of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products. Neither is this promotion intended or deemed to be a connection with or use of the brand name of the Promotional Gift or any Replacement Item, or any other party or its products.
14. This promotion does not affect or change any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policy. If there is any inconsistency between any term of this promotion and any term of the policy contracts for the Qualifying Policy, the term of the policy contracts shall prevail.
15. Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without any prior notice to the customer.
16. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discount, unless otherwise stated by Income.
17. Income’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion (including the issuance of the Promotional Gift and/or the Replacement I Promotional Gift Item(s)) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No appeal will be entertained.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of the PA Secure Insurance at www.income.com.sg/pa-secure-policy-conditions.pdf.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
This policy is protected under the Policies Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 11 August 2022