Income OrangeAid aims to groom FDP beneficiaries who are interested to explore a career as a trainer and equip them with the necessary skill-set, while they earn a small stipend when they return to support their peers at FDP workshops.
Alumni under this programme benefit in the following ways:
- Opportunity to give back and be a role model to their FDP juniors
- Pick-up important career skills such as public speaking, small-group communications, negotiation and leadership
- Opens doors to job opportunities and a profession as a trainer/educator and public speaker
- Remuneration as they go through training and for their time as trainers at the FDP workshops
- Builds confidence and camaraderie amongst fellow beneficiaries, expanding their networks and support system.
We hope for this opportunity to inculcate values of others-centeredness, giving FDP beneficiaries a sense of purpose and self-esteem, grooming them into capable contributors of the society.